eR Engineering works with the Norwegian energy sector's peer companies to strengthen their project execution abilities. Our team of engineers are reputed for their competence and dedication.
For all positions:
- We provide permanent employment
- Depending on position accommodation and travel expenses may be covered by the company
- Bachelor or technician degree. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Scandinavian and English language skills required
- NORSOK or Norwegian project experience.
- Rotational work is evaluated case by case
Please get in contact with us to discuss which locations are available
For enquiries, please contact:
MC Engineer Surface Treatment
- Follow up Completion activities in MIPS, STID & ProCoSys for given area
- Create and organize IPO`s (invitation for punch-out) in ProCoSys.
- Organize discipline punch (DP) and multidiscipline punch out (MDP)
- Responsible for updating of technical information in ProCoSys.
- Punch, attachments etc.
- Familiar with the Completion part in MIPS and ProCoSys.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, MIPS, Procosys, naviswork simulate and STID.
- Comfortable with Naviswork simulate.
- Experienced in interpreting fabrication ISO drawings and P&ID drawings.
- Knowledge of Norsok and Equinors TR standards.
- Must have FROSIO Certified Insulation Inspector level lll
- Must have FROSIO Certified Surface Treatment Inspector level lll
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language and English – verbal and written